CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
Safety is Fly Indico´s main concern. We are determined to look after all our customers and do whatever possible to ensure our customers arrive at their destinations safely and on time.
Please read through our conditions of carriage as this will ensure not only your safety‚ but all other passengers on the flight.
- The conditions of carriage relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage are subject to the provisions of Montreal Conventions 1999.
- Passengers are permitted a maximum baggage allowance of 15kgs (33lbs) per person. Soft bags are strongly recommended but doesn’t need to be a must. This allowance shall include all hand baggage. The carriage of excess baggage is at the sole discretion of the Company after taking into consideration the aircraft being used and the admissible maximum load. We point out that bags are not tagged and checked-in like in large airlines: they remain always under the control of the customer who must not lose sight of them. When excess baggage is carried it will be charged at the prevailing freight rate. Final decision on load allowable or any flight condition is solely up to the pilot in command.
- Freight is carried strictly on a capacity basis. The company does not accept any liability for any direct or consequential cost arising from any delays in the carriage‚ due to any reasons whatsoever. In the event of the freight being lost or damaged during carriage‚ the Company’s liability is limited to a maximum of US $ 20 per kg.
- Fly Indico undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch‚ but no time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage. Subject thereto‚ Fly Indico may‚ without prior notice‚ substitute‚ alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated on brochures are approximate and not guaranteed.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents‚ servants and representative of carrier and any other person whose aircrafts is used by carrier for carriage and its agents‚ servants and representatives.
- Payment in full to accompany bookings – seat reservation ONLY after payment. Tickets are not transferable.
- Charter amendments and cancellation: 20% charges if cancelled from 2 weeks up to 48 hrs prior to departure‚ 100% charges if cancelled within 48 hrs prior to departure. In the event of plane having flown‚ 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Flights may be changed or cancelled without prior notice. The Company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice
- Check in time is 45 minutes before the flight: 30 minutes before flighting your seat may be allocated to waitlisted or stand-by passengers.
- Smoking is not allowed on any of our Aircraft.
- All claim for any event to be received in writing by the company within 7 days from its occurrence. In case of dispute the Court of Law is Mozambique.
- The Carrier does not take responsibility for delays and missed connection with other transporters.
- As Fly Indico aircraft are small‚ they require flexibility in seating arrangements and‚ on occasion‚ a group may be split and fly on different aircraft. Baggage and weights are vital considerations and passengers may have to be weighed on certain routes. No agent‚ servant or representative of the carrier has authority to alter‚ modify or waive any provision of this contract.